Financial Freedom Planners is proud to be affiliated with the following organizations to enhance our knowledge, intellect, and access to relevant industry information.
Financial Freedom Planners is a proud member of The Garrett Planning Network, Inc., an international affiliation of Fee-Only financial advisors dedicated to serving people from all walks of life on an hourly, as-needed basis.
Founded by Sheryl Garrett, CFP®, a well-known financial planner, book author and industry consultant who has thrice been named “one of the Top 25 most influential people in financial planning, the network is listed as the financial planning network of choice in several personal finance books.
The network has been featured on the Today Show, CNBC, MSN’s Money Central and in numerous publications such as Time, Newsweek, Money, Business Week, Smart Money, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and more.
The Financial Freedom Planners team members are proud holders of the Certified Financial Planner™ designation. This credential is of value to clients who:
- Want to better manage your finances, but aren't sure where to start.
- Don't have time to do your own financial planning.
- Want a professional opinion about the plan you've developed.
- Don't have sufficient expertise in certain areas such as investments, insurance, taxes or retirement planning.
Financial Freedom Planners is a proud member of MD Preferred Services.
MD Preferred is a national database dedicated to "Doctor Friendly" professional services.
Every MD Preferred affiliated professional is recognized for their commitment to serving the healthcare industry.
Financial Advisors that display the MD Preferred Service Medallion are uniquely qualified to act as recruiting partners to area practice managers and hospital administrators.
Financial Freedom Planners is a proud member of the FPA (Financial Planning Association). Our involvement allows us to:
- Stay connected in the financial industry community.
- Improve our personal and professional growth with like minded individuals.
- Utilize a platform that allows us to make a difference for our clients.
- Grow professionally alongside other financial industry professionals.
- Access and attend professional events to learn and grow.